Are you ready for the ultimate kick-off for the inaugural Georgia Jaycees Hall of Fame Inductions? Then grab your friends and join the Atlanta Jaycees for a tour and tasting at the Sweetwater Brewery. Meet us outside the brewery (or just inside if it rains).
Make sure you bring your ID whether you’re 21 or 91. Doesn’t matter if you’re the DD, not drinking or former Braves first baseman Andres Galarraga – if you don’t an ID, you aren’t gettin’ in.
- Sweetwater takes Visa, MasterCard and AmEx, but make sure to bring your dolla bills to tip their friendly (and attractive) staff.
- Souvenir pint glasses with 6 tasting tickets are $10
- Designated Drivers get in for free
- Beer tasting is available the entire 2 hour window
- Brews vary by season–not everything is available every day
- Tours last 20 minutes and run 3-5 times during tasting hours
Sweetwater's tours and tastings are pretty loose and social. You can take the tour and try their brews without spending a dime, but for $10 you get a shiny souvenir pint glass to take home.
Things get busy pretty quickly, so try to get out to the brewery early rather than later. Carpooling, cabbing, Ubering and Lyfting are all encouraged as parking is small and their brews are not.
- Bring $10 in cash or card if you want to drink
- If you don't want to drink, you get in for free
- Be sure to bring your ID
- They have free lots at the brewery and just down the road, but spots fill up quick. If you aren’t a fan of exercise, show up early. Carpooling or cabbing are your best bet.
- Whatever you want. It's Sweetwater!
Social RSVP (encouraged):