The JCI Leadership Training University brings together incoming leaders from across the country for an intensive multi-state conference to learn everything they need to know to run their chapters in the coming year. Session topics include:
- making an impact in your community
- understanding what constitutes a healthy chapter
- keeping chapters legally and financially compliant
- building strong chapter boards
- effective communication with members, potential members, and civic leaders
- understanding the membership database, the website, and other tools and resources
Also, attendees will meet with National Officers and review plans of action.
This is an wonderful opportunity for our members to explore and learn about JCI. Fortunately, we are having this event in Atlanta, too!
- Local President: No Charge
- Chapter Board Officer: $25
- Chapter Member:$50
- Hotel fees are included in registration pricing based on double occupancy, roommate to be selected by National Headquarters. Hotel fees cover Saturday night only.
- All payments must be received by December 12, 2014. You may submit bulk payments on the jayceemember.com generic portal.
- For all onsite registrations, hotel and meal will not be included.
- $15 onsite registration (Everyone)
For more details, log on to https://www.jci.cc/event/ltu2015