Leadership Training University (LTU) brings together incoming chapter leaders and interested members from across the USA. Session topics include:
- Learn your style and how it differs from your teammates
- Goal setting that works
- Conflict resolution and managing situations when conflict arises
- Engaging with community leaders to build meaningful relationships
- Advocating for a cause
- Developing a personal brand
Attendees will meet with National Officers and review plans of action.
Leadership Training University Dates:
- Denver, CO (Jan 27-28, 2018)
- Charlotte, NC (Feb 10-11, 2018)
You have the choice to attend the session that is convenient for your schedule but we imagine most will attend the Charlotte session since it is the closest to our Chapter in Atlanta. Details are still being worked on whether we will have a car-pool arranged.
All locations are open to all chapter leaders and interested members.
Registration, training materials, hotel accommodations for Saturday night only and most meals are covered by the national organization. Attendees must provide for their own travel arrangements and some meals.
JCI USA will book your hotel room for Saturday night. You do not need to book your own.
Register Here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2017-leadership-training-university-tickets-39053689637